Do your DELTA Module One exam in the EIM.
DELTA Module One focuses on the theory underpinning the teaching and learning of English in different contexts. It is assessed by two 90-minute written exams. This is usually taken after the Module Two preparation course.
The exam will also be of interest to external candidates who have prepared DELTA Module One elsewhere but needed to postpone or retake the exam.
- Paper 1 has five tasks based on terminology, language and text features
- Paper 2 has three longer tasks based on assessment, analysis of resources and methodologies
More information of sample papers available on the Cambridge English website here.
- The requirements are the same for the Module Two preparation course
- Have at least two years' experience in different contexts
- Be over 21 years of age
- Have a level of English of between C1 and C2 or above
- Normally have an initial teaching qualification
- It is highly recommended that you follow a Delta Module Two preparation course in a recognised Delta training centre before taking the exam.
Registration: Can be done online or in person. Follow the registration procedure on the website
The University of Barcelona is the top-rated Spanish university in international rankings
Guarantee of the best tutors with many years of experience
Flexible format allows candidates to progress at their own pace